Webmaster

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Baywash Bikini Car Wash

Every once in while an assignment comes along that makes you go, "Huh?".
I got a call from a British company called Barcroft TV, which I'd never heard of, but they have 700,000 youtube subscribers and half a Billion views!  They wanted video and stills of an Orlando car wash near UCF that has young women in bikinis washing the cars.  Tomorrow.  We said yes.
Dan shot the video (I'm in the first shot and later), Barcroft edited in London and I shot the stills.  It was wicked hot that day and the place looked like crap, but we did the best we could with what we had.
And yes, it's sexist.

Baywash Bikini Car Wash



The video already has over 380,000 views














http://www.stevewilliamsphoto.com/


LinkedIn
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message here or email me at: steve@stevewilliamsphoto.com