Webmaster

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

UCF School of Nursing--Greg Welch and Robot

I photographed Greg Welch, the Florida Hospital endowed chair in Healthcare Simulation in his lab at the University of Central Florida College of Nursing.  Greg specializes in:  "Virtual and augmented reality; human tracking systems; and human surrogates for training and telepresence."
Whatever that means.
All I know is that he has a really cool robot that I shot him with for the UCF Foundation.
The photograph was more complicated than it looks because the "face" of the robot was projected from inside, and any light of mine that hit the robot deleted the face.  I had to make separate exposures for the robot and Greg and then combine then in Photoshop.



Here's a story about Greg:
http://today.ucf.edu/ucf-college-nursing-receives-1-m-florida-hospital-endowed-chair/


LinkedIn















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message here or email me at: steve@stevewilliamsphoto.com