Webmaster

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

UCF three students

Speaking of advance planning going wrong...this was the fun photo I had pre-planned and lighted with stand-ins, awaiting the "real" students to arrive.  The idea was that these students were the first in their family to go to college and I wanted to illustrate their upward move by using the rock climbing wall.


When they arrived, it was easy to figure out that this idea was not going to work, so I quickly changed to plan "B", which you always need to have.




And this is how it was used in the annual report


Also, I always told my photography students that you have to be able to pull off a decent headshot in a cramped location because you will invariably get asked to do that.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message here or email me at: steve@stevewilliamsphoto.com