Webmaster

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Storybook House--Sam Stoltz arichitect

I photographed this Sam Stoltz designed "Storybook House" in Mt. Plymouth, using light painting in many different exposures and then combining them in Photoshop.  It's a lot more difficult than I just made that sound!
If you're interested in this type of home, here's a very good article about it:
http://studiohourglass.blogspot.com/2009/07/exploring-little-switerzland.html

 This is what it looked like after making lots of different exposures using a flash light in the dark with an open camera shutter.  If I had twenty people with flashlights at just the right place at just the right time, I could have done it in one exposure.  But I didn't.

This what it really looks like.
 
 
Here are some other photos I took with normal photography. 
They say Al Capone's bookkeeper lived here--that sounds like a very dangerous job!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message here or email me at: steve@stevewilliamsphoto.com